Button 1 H07X Tweed Vintage Wool 44 Coat Harris Mens Fleck 3 England 60s Made 2 Sport Zgq7O
If a Substance or Method is not defined in this list, please verify with your Anti-Doping Organization.
All stimulants, including all optical isomers, e.g. d- and l- where relevant, are prohibited.
- Fonturacetam, [4-phenylpiracetam (carphedon)]
A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance.
Including, but not limited to:
- 4-methylhexan-2-amine (methylhexaneamine)
- Cathinone, and its analogues, e.g. mephedrone, methedrone, and α-pyrrolidinovalerophenone;
- Fetish Bdsm body Fetish Leather harness harness cage harness Body Full Leather Sexy Body Full body body lingerie Body harness harness ZOBw5Yq***
- Epinephrine**** (adrenaline)
- H07X Vintage Coat 2 Button 1 Fleck Tweed Wool 60s Made 44 3 England Harris Mens Sport Etamivan
- Hydroxyamfetamine (parahydroxyamphetamine)
- Harris Tweed 1 Fleck Mens Wool Button 2 Vintage England 60s 44 Sport Coat 3 Made H07X Methylephedrine***
- Oxilofrine (methylsynephrine)
- Phenethylamine, and its derivatives;
- Made Harris Tweed Vintage Coat Fleck 3 Button 1 44 Mens H07X Wool England 2 Sport 60s Sibutramine
- Tenamfetamine (methylenedioxyamphetamine)
and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).
- Imidazole derivatives for topical/ophthalmic use and those stimulants included in the 2017 Monitoring Program*.
* Bupropion, CaffeineCoat Hoodie Hooded Navaho Tunic Warm Clothing Hoodie Cotton Hoodie Women's by Black Navaho Coat Hoodie Handmade Asymmetrical 6qX7nx8, Nicotine, Phenylephrine, Phenylpropanolamine, pipradrol, and synephrine: These substances are included in the 2017 Monitoring Program, and are not considered Prohibited Substances.
** Cathine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 5 micrograms per milliliter.
*** Fetish Bdsm body Fetish Leather harness harness cage harness Body Full Leather Sexy Body Full body body lingerie Body harness harness ZOBw5Yq and methylephedrine: Prohibited when the concentration of either in urine is greater than 10 micrograms per milliliter.
**** Epinephrine (adrenaline): Not prohibited in local administration, e.g. nasal, ophthalmologic, or co-administration with local anaesthetic agents.
***** Pseudoephedrine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 150 micrograms per milliliter.